We had a busy few months at Black Sheep in the run up to Christmas, which have seen us complete a few high profile projects. So we put together ‘Baa’, a work review, targeted at existing and prospective clients, which aims keep them up-to-date with what we’ve been doing.
In 1998, we opened the pen with one goal in mind, ‘how about being the best?’ It was a bold ethos that we always strove to live up to.
During Black Sheep's 15 years as one of Cardiff & Wales' leading creative companies, we’d built a reputation for great creative work and a client service that was second to none. We achieved this by providing strategic and creative thinking across all media, whilst building strong and consistent brands for clients in the public and private sectors from our pen in Cardiff Bay, Wales UK.
It was incredible journey, that we'll never forget.
This blog now stands as a record of it.
Should you wish to get in-touch with either of the companies founders you can find them on twitter:
Neil Asher, Creative Director @NeilMAsher
Jack Bland, Account Director @thejackbland
- .@Bluegg in #Cardiff are looking for a #JuniorDesigner. Being awesome is a prerequisite, apply now! — bluegg.co.uk/junior-designe… 4 years ago
- We've got #studio space available for #rent at our building in #CardiffBay wp.me/pObJ4-m5 contact @thejackbland for info RTs welcome 4 years ago
- As the sun sets on the pen, keep up-to-date with our continuing journeys by following @NeilMAsher & @thejackbland - thx for following. 4 years ago
- Happy 50th Birthday Jack wp.me/pObJ4-lY 5 years ago
- Up skilling at the Pen with Certitec (Adobe Authorised Training) wp.me/pObJ4-lV 5 years ago